Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: New AG thing!!- Did anyone else get this??

  1. #1
    Inactive Member StarTrekCaptain's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 7th, 2004
    Posts
    374
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    I got in the mail a new magazine for AG called "Imagine".
    On the cover it said I got it for being a good customer.
    Plus I get a free subscription too.
    The magazine is for girls and their AG dolls, it is about playing with your doll, things to do with your doll, doing her hair, pictures of AG dolls, and all that.
    Did anyone else get this?

    PS if you want me to go thru it page by page or anything like that, or just want to know more about whats in it, let me know.

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ October 12, 2005 07:04 PM: Message edited by: StarTrekCaptain ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That sounds cool!! I want a subscription!!! This is something I've been waiting for like forever!!! A magazine dedicated to the dolls....AWESOME!!!

    So, how big was it?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Did it mention a website you can visit to subscribe to it or do they just send it out to random people?

  4. #4
    Inactive Member StarTrekCaptain's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 7th, 2004
    Posts
    374
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't know. The sticker on the front said that I was "specially selected" to receive it, for being a good customer.
    I don't see any website on it.
    It is actually pretty thin, and you're not missing much lol.
    BUT I do think its a great idea and since it gives me a free subscription then I will definitely get it.

    I am updating this to say that I hope I don't sound indifferent to this. Actually I want AG to know, if they read any of our posts here on this board, that I think it is a fantastic idea and I do plan on subsribing.
    This is something I would have loved when I was little but I will also love it now too! I especially liked the pictures of girls with their dolls, the doll hospital feature, and the tips on how to have fun with your doll. Thanks!!

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ October 12, 2005 06:57 PM: Message edited by: StarTrekCaptain ]</font>

  5. #5
    Inactive Member cami713's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    1,375
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    There's already a post on this...

    http://www.hostboard.com/cgi-bin/ult...f/2155/t/19161

    But, it's nice to hear someone else's opinions!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member ksami's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2005
    Posts
    447
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Just curious, Startrekcaptain, are you a club member?

    I recently made an order, and oh, I hope I get one of the magazines with it! I consider myself a very "good customer," considering how much I've spent this past year!!! [img]redface.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cool! I want t a subscription That sounds so cool!

  8. #8
    kitsattic
    Guest kitsattic's Avatar

    Post

    I made a post in the Imagine thread about this but for the record I received this test copy and I am not an AG Club member or panel member. I just like to buy their stuff [img]wink.gif[/img] I'm assuming the test was random as I've missed out on other AG goodies (like savings codes) in the past that were mailed to people.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member ksami's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2005
    Posts
    447
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by kitsattic:
    I made a post in the Imagine thread about this but for the record I received this test copy and I am not an AG Club member or panel member. I just like to buy their stuff [img]wink.gif[/img] I'm assuming the test was random as I've missed out on other AG goodies (like savings codes) in the past that were mailed to people.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hi Kitsattic! I haven't seen you around before, you must be new? Welcome!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] And might I say that the AG 21 in your avatar is a beauty!

  10. #10
    Inactive Member lscogbill's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2005
    Posts
    713
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    We didn't get one [img]frown.gif[/img] [img]frown.gif[/img] and I just bought a doll and about another $100 worth of stuff just in the past week. I'd love to see this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •